Our fourth Night of Ten Thousand Frolics, an evening of entertainment, silent auction, raffles, sideshows, food, and spirits, will be held on Saturday June 28, 2014 at the Lake Harriet Spiritual Center located at 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410.
Entertainment begins at 7:00 p.m.
The Frolics are not only a guaranteed good time — the evening is a huge fundraising success that supports Twin Cities T’ai-Chi Ch’uan Studio, our community’s premier place to study t’ai-chi and its related arts. Part of the evening’s success derives from the generosity of the many volunteers who donate time and energy towards facilitating the event, along with those who donate items or services for the silent auction.
Here’s how you can be a part of this year’s Frolics:
- Donate an auction item or service. Auctions from previous Frolics brought in over $10,000. Art, vacation trips, sporting or music event tickets, gift baskets, music or language lessons, specialty products, massage or yoga services are a few popular items from the past. Deliver your auction item to the studio by June 20 accompanied with this donation form.
- Solicit an auction item or service. Ask a favorite local business to donate an item or gift certificate with this donation letter. If you know of a business that you think might donate (but you would rather not ask them): we’ll ask.
- Volunteer the day or evening of the Frolics. Volunteer opportunities include coming to the site the day of The Frolics to set up the auction or to work in the kitchen with Chefs Nick and Bruce. Sign up for a one or two-hour shift taking tickets, working the bar, helping with the auction, or cleaning up.
- But the best way to help is by coming and bringing friends. It’s a great way to socialize with those you enjoy spending time with. Plus, we’re working together to preserve and promote Yang-style T’ai-Chi as it was taught by Master T.T. Liang and other teachers to our teachers, and is being passed on to future generations.
- To volunteer: contact Karen Barton or Amie Jo Digatono.
- For auction: contact Lynn Dennis or email@example.com